I like polaroid cameras because you only really get one chance. No multi-shot photo sessions to make sure no one's blinking, everyone's smiling and shit is apprope for facebook posting. Polaroid photos are nice to look at because they are grainy sometimes and the colors are hugely contrasted and if you get too close they're blurry. The flash hides NOTHING - brightest mothereffing thing since lightning. Polaroid pictures show the world the way I see it - but just a little shinier.
12.12.2008
p.o.l.a.r.o.i.d.
I like polaroid cameras because you only really get one chance. No multi-shot photo sessions to make sure no one's blinking, everyone's smiling and shit is apprope for facebook posting. Polaroid photos are nice to look at because they are grainy sometimes and the colors are hugely contrasted and if you get too close they're blurry. The flash hides NOTHING - brightest mothereffing thing since lightning. Polaroid pictures show the world the way I see it - but just a little shinier.